Are you an experienced womxn routesetter looking to push your setting further? You came to the right place! The Adanced Setting workshop will give you the tools to take your setting to the next level.
What will I learn?
- Commercial setting vs competition setting
- Advanced topics in setting (morphology, hitting grades, hitting styles)
- Comp theory
- Risk vs intensity vs complexity
- 8 participants
- 2 days (8 hours per day)
- Cost: FREE (value of $450 + tax)
Who's it for?
- Womxn who are currently setting and have been for over a year
- Must have at least 1 year of setting experience
- Must be able to climb V5 or higher
How do I apply?
- Fill out the form below, send us your CV & write us a letter of intent (please send the CV & letter of intent to our email email@example.com)
- Due to the limited amount of spaces in the workshops, a selection process will determine who gets in. To be considered for the selection, applicants must meet all the criteria mentioned above. The selection will be determined by the letter of intent.