You want to explore the possibility of a career in routesetting? You came to the right place! The Intro to Setting workshop is a great way to get a foot in the door and start learning about the art of setting.
What will I learn?
- What does it mean to set commercially?
- Basic tools and ladder safety
- Holds choice and route planning
- Quality control
- 8 participants
- 2 days (8 hours per day)
- Cost: FREE (value: $125 + tax)
Who's it for?
- Women who have never set before or have very limited experience setting
- Must have at least 1.5 years of climbing experience
- Must be able to climb V4 or higher and must be able to climb 5.10 or higher.
How do I apply?
- Fill out the form below & write us a letter of intent (send us the letter of intent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Due to the limited amount of spaces in the workshops, a selection process will determine who gets in. To be considered for the selection, applicants must meet all the criteria mentioned above. The selection will be determined by the letter of intent.
2021 locations & dates
Intro to Bouldering
- Dates: November 1st & 2nd
- Location: Délire
- Cost: FREE
- Applications close: Friday October 22nd
- Applicants will be contacted by Monday October 25th to find out if they've been selected
- Dates: TBA
- Location: Kingston Bouldering Coop
- Cost: FREE
- Applications close: TBA
- Applicants will be contacted by TBA to find out if they've been selected