We are looking to fill 2 positions : Project Manager and Partnerships Coordinator. Check them out below!
Email your CV to email@example.com by June 17th 2022.
The B.I.G Climbing Initiative is a non-profit organization that seeks to give women a greater presence in the climbing industry. We believe it's time to elevate the role of women within the climbing community by providing training, strengthening their networks and giving them visibility. Our annual activities include route workshops and outdoor classes.
Status: 30 hours/week, temporary
Duration: 9 weeks - July 4, 2002 to September 2, 2022 (flexible start date)
The position of project manager involves the supervision of several projects of the the NPO. Specifically, the Project Manager role involves the following responsibilities:
- Develop the activities program for 2023:
- Write a program description.
- Collaborate with the Executive Director and the Board of Directors on projects
- Complete our Canadian outdoor activities program:
- Develop calendar of 15 outdoor events
- Identify and contact guides for the events
- Coordinate our Canadian professional development program:
- Communicate routesetting workshop needs with climbing gyms
- Organize meetings with instructors, gyms and head ushers
- Send acceptance or rejection emails to workshop candidates
- Answer questions from program participants (customer service).
Manage the organization's social networks:
- Ensure quality content is available to share on the organization's various platforms.
- Develop social media campaigns
- Develop the BIG ambassador program
- Work closely with the Executive Director and report back to her on a weekly basis.
- And all other related tasks.
What you'll bring to the organization:
- Experience in project management and program development
- Experience in social media management and content creation (communication/marketing)
- Understanding of non-profit organization operations (asset)
- Understanding of route setting and internal operations of a climbing gym (asset)
- Knowledge of the climbing community
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Must be under 30 years of age and have Canadian citizenship (Requirement is by Employment Canada's Summer employment program)
- Must be a woman or a non-binary person
The B.I.G Climbing Initiative is a non-profit organization that seeks to give women a greater presence in the climbing industry. We believe it's time to elevate the role of women within the climbing community by providing training, strengthening their networks and giving them visibility. Our annual activities include route workshops and outdoor courses.
Schedule: To be determined with the Board
Main duties and responsibilities :
- Analyze sponsorship opportunities and make recommendations to the board ;
- Identify and target potential partners. Approach them to establish partnership for various projects;
- Participate in the drafting and creation of required sales pitch tools ;
- Negotiate agreements, including assisting in the drafting of contractual agreements;
- Support the management team in all business development matters and act as a liaison between the management team and potential corporate partners;
- Research and systemize the oportunities for partnership with public donors;
- Write applications for financial assistance and grants with the help of the management team;
- Manage and maintain the database of partnerships and sponsorships;
- Develop and maintain the existing fundraising structure to include best practices and operational efficiency in fundraising strategy development;